How the world is different if you’re asexual

Living day to day in a world that equates sex with love and happiness gets frustrating when you don’t experience sexual or romantic attraction. For 99 percent of the population, life comes with some pretty standard expectations about relationships, awkward crushes and lifelong love. For the other 1 percent, the people who don’t experience romantic or […]